Dodge "B" Body & Coronet 1963 - 1978
- Dodge "B-Body" models include all variations of the Coronet. All variations of a particular year (440 - 500 - R/T etc) use the same diagram for that year except 1969 & 1970 diagrams which have 2 variations: Rallye dash and Standard Dash (explanation below). 1971 through 1974 Coronet uses same diagram as non rallye dash Chargers.
- All diagrams include the complete basic car (interior and exterior lights, engine bay, starter, igntion and charging systems, gauges, under dash harness, rear clip, etc).
- All diagrams use factory colors including tracers when applicable.
- Rallye dash cars have tachometer and or tachometer/clock combo. Rallye dash will always have a 150 MPH speedometer and an oil psi gauge. Non Rallye dash cars have an oil psi light (no gauge).
- All diagrams are laminated in plastic.
- If your car has power options, let us know in the order comments so we can make sure you are covered.