Dodge Challenger 1970 - 1974
- Dodge "E-Body" diagrams include all 1970 - 1974 Dodge Challengers. Barracuda diagrams are different then Challenger diagrams, mostly in the head, tail and reverse light areas.
- All variations of a particular year (R/T - SE - T/A) use the same diagram for that year. 1970 & 1971 models include overhead SE console and optional interior light package. All years include air conditioning. 1974 includes the starter seatbelt interlock system
- Please note that 1970 through 1974 models have 2 different diagrams available: Rallye dash cars have a factory tachometer and or tachometer/clock combo, will always have a 150 MPH speedometer and an oil psi gauge. Non rallye dash cars have an oil psi light (no gauge). (1970 & 1971 factory HEMI cars have their own diagrams which are different.
- All diagrams include the complete basic car (interior and exterior lights, engine bay, starter, ignition and charging systems, gauges, under dash harness, rear clip, etc).
- All diagrams use factory colors including tracers when applicable.
- All diagrams are laminated in plastic for durability.
- If your car has power options, let us know in the order comments so we can make sure you are covered.